Complete SolutionFMCSA Courses
The Department of Transportation (DOT) / Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Alcohol Misuse and Controlled Substances Use Program Compliance solution includes:
- FMCSA specific courseware for both Driver and Supervisor training that is always kept up to date with the latest regulation changes.
- The driver course is designed to be completed in one hour and the supervisor course in two hours.
- Courses are available 24/7 for your people to access anywhere - anytime.
- Each course requires the individual to pass a quiz in order to receive credit for course.
- The system includes a relearn system for incorrect answers on a quiz that help trainees review material to increase their understanding.
- If the quiz is not passed a retake of the course can be taken within 30 days of completion.
- Certificates and 24/7 online access to reporting tools that keep you informed and audit ready.
- Reminder notice service sends e-mail notification to remind your people to take the required refresher training as specified by your company.
- Records are saved and archived in case your records have been lost or misplaced.
- A guarantee that you will find our training service valuable and compliant with the FMCSA Regulations.
The learning management system has all the reporting tools you need to help keep you DOT/FMCSA Compliant.
- Trainee progress
- Who has completed the course
- Trainee score on the quiz
- Complete listing by month, year, or selected time frame of all your company's personnel who have been trained or are in progress
- Optional refresher notification system with reports on who has received their notice or notices to take a course required by FMCSA guidelines or by Company Policy
Let us help you take control of your regulated training needs with a complete solution that requires no minimum commitment, no equipment, no servers, no software - just an internet connection to FMCSA compliant courseware that some of the largest companies in industry rely on everyday.